How To Care For Your Turkish Towel?
Turkish Towels are flat woven towels with fringe and their care is different from terry towels but, quite simple.
- Machine wash cold or up to 30℃ in gentle cycle. Avoid fabric softeners, dryer sheets, bleach and oxygen based bleach.
- Do not leave wet in the washing machine. Lay flat to dry or move to the drier as soon as wash cycle is finished.
- Air Dry or Tumble Dry low heat in gentle cycle. We recommend Air Dry as Turkish towels air dry quickly, so you may hang them to dry.
- Avoid contact with household cleaners, whitening toothpastes and skin care products containing benzoyl peroxide.
- The fringe on our towels are all hand tied. They are very pretty and durable but occasionally can become untied. We recommend pulling on each fringe to tighten the knots before first wash and every once in a while thereafter in order to keep them intact. There is a simple process to fix untied fringes if they do become loose.
Learn how here⇒ How to Easily FixUntied Fringes on Turkish Towels